8/31/18

Mom's Present

I'm still trying to follow my outline in the planner that I showed earlier. So, now it's time to be working on my mom's birthday present. So, there's the start I've already gotten done. I was telling people at work that I had missed the start date by a couple of days, ending with a playful "oops." One of the ladies, even after hearing that I was planning socks and those typically take me 13 hours for a pair, told me I needed to get on it. I was perplexed. I wasn't worried about being short a few days. Heck, I had done the math and knew on that day that I would require 39 minutes of knitting on the socks a day to finish on time, this is a completely reasonable amount of time to work on that. I also told my coworker this, and she was unmoved. I don't get it. I had done all the work I could to see if I had really done a boo boo, I hadn't. So, I'm clearly not worried, why are you being so worried about it? Again, I don't get it.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment