5/7/14

 So, I have been knitting. I finished the last pair of auction socks and started on another pair for the auction. I've gotten pretty far on this pair. Shouldn't really be too much longer before I can start the cuff and be done with the first. (Then I'll need to figure out what I did with other ball of yarn. But shh, don't let anyone else know about that.) I've gotten back into watching shows on hulu as well as watching some of my game people on youtube (not to mention science news stuff) so I should be able to work out a lot of time to work on this. I should probably put that sock on and see if someone would help me get a good picture of it.

And because at one point I lost one of the needles I needed to work on the sock i picked up this thing again. It's going to be a hat. I probably talked about this before, but around thanksgiving I lost my favorite hat. I was wearing it when I went someplace and when I got home I wasn't wearing it, and haven't been able to find it since. So, yeah, I'm working on the band part right now. Then I'll pick up stitches around one edge and work up for the top. Pretty simple when you actually do it. My top will be done in the cable color. Mainly because I think it looks nice that way.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment