6/10/13

Another FO!

To bad the flash washed out most of the detail. (Seriously, I should be more timely in taking pictures, what with all the daylight hours I have now.) I have one other of these done, and I'm hoping at some point to make a couple more at least. For now I think I'm going to let it fall of the list until I have other things taken care of on the list.

Speaking of that, I think I've decided what I'm going make with the rainbow yarn. This. I'll do my best to keep the colors from lining up, but I'm not going to be so anal as to start up a new color section if it does line up. That's life. I looked up everything, and I should at least be able to swatch and start now, but I'd like to see if I can't get some more things knocked off that dang list. We'll see how long that lasts, what with the Miss Fickle Knitter who lives in my head. She'll probably have all the arguments like it'd be a nice top to have for summer and such. Not like I change sizes all that drastically. That and it's a pure wool yarn, I'm sure it'll be fine for fall or spring when they come around. (Though I heard rumors that we might not get a winter this year. I like snow.) And that's about all I have to say.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment