1/28/13

Chimental

Okay, I've talked about it twice. The Chimental project was started on the request of a friend, and it's to hand craft each of the members of the Mass Chimental. Um, there's over sixy members, the link takes you to the site that has them all listed (pack a lunch). I have four done at this point.

The first is Alpha:
 He's, well, the leader of the Mass. In plushie form he's actually not much taller than a pop can. I actually had someone call this complicated knitting, and maybe it is. I didn't think it was, I knew what I wanted and how to make it. Well, I did have to research to remember how to make that centered double decrease...

Next Acey and Deesee:
I call them improbably shocky hamsters. They are slightly static electric.

Finally, of the finished, Rouge:
Right off, he's a gorilla with two sets of arms. See the white? That's the smaller, bandage-wrapped arms. From what I know, he's a no-nonsense type of gorilla.

That's all I got on this project. If enough people speak up I might add a list to this post that I'll update as I finish members. EDIT: posting the list anyhow, because I want to.

  1. Alpha done!
  2. Duchess
  3. Hunter
  4. Crystal
  5. Rouge done!
  6. Sage
  7. Luna
  8. Levi
  9. Demon
  10. Chris
  11. Eco
  12. Boss
  13. Siren
  14. Biome
  15. Wildfire
  16. Acey and Deesee done!
  17. Rev
  18. Ace
  19. Skull
  20. Colonel (fun fact: a character on the island was calling Colonel "Golden" at one point and got me all confused.)
  21. Honey (and probably some other bees)
  22. Goliath
  23. Jolt
  24. Jack
  25. Eric
  26. Pollen
  27. Mirage
  28. Libra
  29. Don
  30. Mason
  31. Cleo
  32. Eve
  33. Vigil
  34. Sorceress
  35. Shadow
  36. Tetanus
  37. Admiral
  38. Carrie
  39. Tempest
  40. Beau
  41. Lee
  42. Derby
  43. Father Finn
  44. League (have an idea for this one, just need to get everything)
  45. Nox von Luminari aka Dr. Nightlight
  46. Malda
  47. Tsu
  48. Bog
  49. Marsha
  50. Takashi
  51. Hax
  52. Incisor
  53. Mech
  54. Ascii
  55. Pixel
  56. Jet
  57. Solar
  58. Camille
  59. Rosemary
  60. Frostbite
  61. Aura
  62. Zeta
  63. Sponsor

No comments:

Post a Comment