1/30/13

Sorry for the whine, and a new (to you) project

Honestly, I don't know why I was tired of the socks yesterday. In reality, I work on three projects a day: crazy pants, the gift, and whatever my planner tells me. If you check my side bar you'll see not all my projects are socks.

Any-who, last night happened to be my altar cloth. A nice soothing knit. just enough pattern and rhythm to need a bit of attention, but not so much that I couldn't do my bedtime reading still. ( which currently is about witch trials. how is it bedtime reading? No clue, but it's really not that bad.) after quick glance at my altar, I have a ways to go on this.

if people want to see my altar leave a comment, I'm willing to indulge peoples curiosity. you'll just have to put up with me removing an item or two I don't want in the shot.

Gotta run, I've got work and it snowed during the night so I'm heading out early in case the roads are bad. Bright blessings and be safe if you have hazardous weather in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment