12/23/17

1/3 Done with Christmas

Fully knit up, ends woven in, and as of now wrapped and under the tree. My guy was actually a little worried when I got within a 1/4 of an inch or so of being done that I was just going to push on without heeding my breaks and stretches. Yeah, sure, I can ignore that to some extent and be fine, but I'm trying really hard to not make things worse. So, yeah, for as much as it seems like I'm pushing to get things done, I'm not. I have no chance at this point. There's too much to finish on my mom's blanket for me to even entertain that thought.

I think I might have the slightest of chances getting my guy's present done in time. Slight, slight chance. I counted my stitches I'm at 71, I need to get down to 3. That's 34 more ridges. Garter stitch on the diagonal, every other row I decrease two stitches. As I said, slight chance I can get that done. Depends on how much time I spend untangling the yarn in my room, and how much time I spend on his project. We'll have to see.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment