12/31/17

Rainbow Carp

I've made a decision. I want to be able to wear this top on my next birthday. Which I've done the math, well, at least as much of it as I can do, and will be trying to work at least two squares a day. It might be pushing things while I'm still working on finishing up the last Christmas present, but I still think it's doable. Oh, it's not just the squares, it would be the little triangley bits too. Well, as long as I don't have to do two of the huge squares in one night right now, I should be good to go. I've still been being nice to myself and my wrists (not so much to my shoulders, but they're a little harder for me to reach).

I did fold this along the lines in the diagram for where the front and the back are for the picture, just to kinda help give an idea what the top is going to look like. We're looking at the public side of the back of the top, mainly because that's where I'm still working. I'm sure we'll see the front in a couple of days when I get the current strip around to that side.

Bright Blessings!

(If I think of it before this post goes live, I may pop in an update picture on Mom's blanket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment