12/26/17

Christmas of Tea

Enjoying some blooming tea
Despite being pagan, I still give and receive Christmas presents. I only craft for a select handful of people, mainly to save my own sanity. I actually rarely get handcrafted goodness myself. Probably a lack of people knowing that I'd appreciate it. (Honestly, giving handcrafts to a handcrafter is the best bet.) So, I generally ask for things that I would find useful. This year I got the two teacups pictured and an electric kettle that has temperature control on it. I got the tea-steeper in the background in my stocking. I also generally get a tea sampler in my stocking. (The teapot pictured is one I already owned. It was easily 5 bucks worth of cute.)

I'm still working on my mom's afghan. I'm making progress though I kinda feel like I'm in a black hole. It's mainly that even though I am decreasing, I don't see the number of stitches going down drastically. I've actually been keeping track so that I remember that I'm making progress. I hope that you all are having a good winter holiday season (or just winter break if you don't celebrate).

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment