12/27/17

Well, then


Looks like I made a good bit of progress after all. I kinda knew that given that I went down over ten stitches just on Christmas Day. I still can't lay it out flat while it's on the needles, but that'll come with time. Personally, I'd like to have this done by Jan 6th, if not earlier so I can say that I got it done during the Christmas season. (Pet peeve, the 12 days of Christmas are from the Christmas to Epiphany, not the days before Christmas like all the retailers want you to think.) So, that's kinda my goal. Looks like I'd need to do about eight ridges a day to reach that goal.

No, this was not all done recently...

I've found that I like knitting while digging an obscenely large hole in Minecraft. I either dig out the level and knit the corresponding number of stitches (usually 256, good luck keeping count) or dig as far as I can reach, run to pick up everything that dropped and then knit those 1-5 stitches (there's actually an area where I could have up to 10 stitches, but it only happens once per layer.)

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment