12/19/17

An Attempt

So, given all the issues with my wrist (I do have a friend trying to help, too), and that I know that this time most of my problems are coming from me not planning ahead. Well, I had bought one more planner than I actually needed, so I decided that it would be my personal planner for keeping track of my writing, crafting, and other personal things. One of those things is making sure I have plenty of time to get projects done. That should help with most of my problems right now.

As I said, I also have a friend doing what she can to help make sure I'm not making things worse. She did some work today on some of the trigger points in both arms and highly recommended no knitting. (Made my wrist ache, so I'm not much interested in knitting in the first place. Good thing everyone wants me to take care of myself anyhow.) So, between those two things, next year should go a lot smoother than this year. (We'll not start with how I may want to make presents for four people, but I've planned for that.)

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment