12/25/17

2/3s Done

Well, I still need to get ends woven in, but otherwise, it's done. Yes, I have two projects that are basically the same other than colors and gauge. They went quickly at first, but I didn't work on them consistently so I just ran out of time to get it all done without hurting myself. Also, he likes that his present is cat approved.

Now I just need to chug away on Mom's blanket that's on size 9, and likely still has over 200 stitches. My plan on that is to get it as far done as I can Christmas Eve, then get it wrapped up in a box and put it under the tree so she still has a present to unwrap Christmas morning. (I know this won't be posted until Christmas Day, but I often write these posts a day in advance and right now my head can't figure out how to word that to make sense otherwise.) So, I have a busy day of knitting ahead of me. Too bad it's too big to take along if I get dragged to church tonight...

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment