12/22/17

Progress

So, I've made a good amount of progress on my dad's socks. Not really much exciting to say about them. Turned the heel, started the ribbing. That's about it. Slowing working on typing up that genealogy that's sitting underneath. It's a project I started mainly because I wanted a copy of the genealogy, but we only have hard copies. So, I'm typing it up so maybe we can have digital copies that are easier to pass around.

This is the only present I'm sure that I'm going to get done on time. Well, as sure as I'm getting. Should only take a couple days. I'll be packing the blankets when we head north. Actually, I may only pack one. I don't know. I really think I should only pack like maybe three to four projects. So, a sock for carrying everywhere, my rainbow carp because that's really not getting enough love, at least one crochet project for a different motion, and at least one of the presents. Honestly, we're only going to be up there a week, and that seems like way too many projects. We'll see.

Also, I'm going to see my friend to have her work on my forearms/wrists again today. Which also means that the only work I'm getting done on presents today is happening before I see her. I know people don't care if they get their presents on time, but I also know it's my fault for not planning ahead well enough to actually be able to get everything done on time. So, I'm still trying to get at least something done.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment