12/21/17

Mom's

This present is most definitely not getting done on time. Between the other two presents (which I think I stand a chance of getting at least one, if not both done) and how much there is left on this. Yeah, no. Not happening. As you can tell, there are so many stitches that I can't really lay this one out flat yet. So, make of that what you will about how much I have left to get done. I know this needle is 47 inches long. As I've said, I've told everyone that they may not be getting their presents on time, and everyone who I'm making a present for would rather that I take care of myself than rush and hurt myself worse in trying to get everything done. Granted, if I had just kept plugging away on this one and my guy's back in November instead of lolly-gagging, I might not be in this position now. Well, I'm learning. I've already shown you some of the planning that has been going on for next year. May and Christmas are the big ones that I really need to watch out for. Which reminds me, I need to go add another person's name to the list for Christmas.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment