12/20/17

My Guy's Present

I still have a ways to go on it, but it's possible that I could possibly finish this in time. I don't know exactly when on time is yet. I guess I should go discuss that with him. Well, there are some other things that I need to hand off as well. I don't know. Of the three projects, this certainly looks like it's the closest to being done.

It's kinda odd, most times I want to wait before making something for whoever I'm dating. At least to see if the relationship is gonna last and all that. I'm not overly worried about the sweater curse, honestly. I just started pestering him about things I could possibly make him, then he comes up with a project that's a bit out of my ken. In talking to him more about what he wanted, turned out he just wanted something like a blanket to help cover up a usable chair that has some minor visual defects only. He wanted dark colors to help hid cat hork. A bonus? It's been approved by the cats I currently live with.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment