- I should get it on a long length of waste yarn to get a nice shot of the thing. It looks less blob-like than the last time you saw it, but still...
- When I took that picture I have twenty-four more rows before it's done.
- Point 2 is exciting, 24 sounds like a easily doable number.
- If I'm remembering correctly that shot shows a shawl with over 700 stitches in each row, and it'll grow a bit for at least half of those 24 rows.
- If you can't tell, it's actually the "Irish Diamond Shawl" from Folk Shawls. The blue and Irish is why I tend to call it "Bridget's Cloak." If you don't get the reference, look up either St. Bridget or the goddess Bridgit, or some variation of the spelling.