10/8/13

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13

So, the pattern is based off of the golden rectangle which is a visual of the Fibonacci sequence. I started the small "1" squares with 10 stitches. The largest finished block is 80, and you can see that I've started what would be thirteen. Likely my progress will slow down greatly now, one is just the length of the rows and two is that I'm making blocks, and I just have to knit more to make a square. This is the main project I've been working on lately. The main part of that is that I've been marathoning TotalBiscuit's "WTF is..." videos. So until I'm done with that (I'm on 101 of 196, you do the math)I'll probably be working on this nearly exclusively.

As I said, one friend said this sounded painful because there would be a lot of math. I'm still not sure that's there's going to be a lot of math. Actually, I think I should probably work out the sequence a little further along than I am, just for knowing how many rows I need to knit for each block, but that's not very hard math.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment