10/26/13

Holding myself responsible

And getting work done. So, if you can't tell, I'm working on a dragon plushie. I've been meaning to getting patterns typed up and ready for sale, and to do that I need to knit up all of my plushies again. I know how to knit them but to be able to put that into some sort of intelligible written form without actually working on it again is a little bit like staring at a blank page at the start of the story when you have no clue where to start. So, yeah, I guess I have a start on my council of dragons. A start, anything beyond this one probably would be personal knitting and is a step down in priority.

Honestly, I was just being lazy and slacking on getting things done, and something TB said in one of his q&a videos. Basically, it was "If you don't hold yourself responsible, nobody else is." So, I'm going to do my best to get this all done and up. Right now, I'm thinking that I'm going to be just selling my patterns on Raverly, that is unless there's enough out cry for me sell on Etsy as well.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment