10/11/13

sock?

So, I've been trying to knit as much as possible while watching TotalBiscuit's first impressions. So maybe I should work on all my family reunion stuff and get a good head start on all that. As you can see, I have been working on this sock. Probably could have done more if I thought about it. But sometimes I want something a little mindless while I'm trying to pay attention to the videos than on my knitting. I know that may seem weird to some, but I'm watching to learn if some of the games are something I'd be interest in playing and spending money on. So, yeah, I haven't even measured to see how long the sock is yet. I'm aiming for 7 inches before I start the heel, then I'll make the leg long enough to for the top of the cuff to reach the toe when you fold at the heel, which is what I usually do. I don't often picture it like that because I'll likely look boring.

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment