10/30/13

Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I plan to take the day off in a sense. As most likely know, tomorrow is Samhain, and a holy day for many pagans. So, I'm planning on spending the day working on things geared towards remembering those who've passed and such. If there's something moving that happens during the day, I may post about it tomorrow, I may just write it down and then put it up later. We'll just see how that goes.

Unfortunately, I didn't do much knitting yesterday, so I don't have much to talk about on that front. (Though I think I should go through and organize my folder of blog pictures so I can quickly tell what I've posted and what I haven't.) I guess I should get on that, but I have new bright green nail polish and want to play with that. (But nail polish and me generally means a day of not knitting.)

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment