10/10/13

In Planning

So, the planning going on behind the scenes here. You probably saw that when I accidentally posted my thoughts on why seeing others fail feel so good for us to watch. I'm actually in process of building buffer for what kind of posts I can so that I can still post for you somewhat regularly to November. As you know, I can't fall off the map to November. While I focus on writing 50,000 words in 30 days. Yeah, that and work takes up a lot of my time during the month.

Now, I knew how to get the words slowpoke, which may help in getting the words down. I'll do my best to post knitting as much as I can, but that can't be really be written ahead of time. So, this is an open call for topic ideas. If there's something about paganism or Wicca that you're interested in, let me know. I'll write about it as best I can, and if I don't know, heck, I have time to research right now, and learning is certainly not a bad thing. Who knows, it may even help with my story.

Bright blessings, and bring on those ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment