3/15/13

More Crazy Pants

One more block down. Vandyke check, though a long pattern repeat row-wise, but once you understand what's going on in the pattern it's not that hard to follow or memorize. The tricky part is the diagonals, but it still wasn't that hard. To memory, the different directions are worked in the same way, just one starting on the right side and the other on the wrong side. So all in all, not that hard.

I'm still trying to think of uses for this. Might be nice on a sweater or something, but I'm not always big on textures in clothing. We'll see, I'm sure I'll come up with something sooner or later. (Also, I'm planning on getting a better picture of the block tomorrow and editing it in tomorrow. Okay, new picture up, much better to see.)

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment